

Things I could really do without:
*Any kind of meat in a can.
*Nascar
*People who Whistle
*Strangers who think you find their kinds as adorable and fascinating as they do.
*Clogs
*Church Pamphlets on windows and in mailboxes
*Internet porn ads
*Walmart
*Lenny Cravits, Celine Dion and Lars
*Anything regarding a celebrities weight or diet
*George W. Bush
*English Nick on 99x
*Pink lipstick with brown liner & dyed hair with long roots
*tops that are velvet or pleather..
*The View & The Tyra Show
*Cold weather
*Laugh tracks (thanks but I think I can handle it from here..)
*Skat Jazz
*bare lightblubs
*Magic, D&D or anything close to either
*Romance Novels
*People who say "Prolly"
*Men in tank tops
Feel free to add your own! LOL
Labels: Things I'd rather do without


1 Comments:
I'm totally with you on your entire list!!! I see I taught you well!
Post a Comment
<< Home