My Photo
Name:
Location: North east, Georgia

Monday, September 25, 2006

Agust 11th: Two shoots



Today was an extremely packed day! I had two shoots one with Kieth from Seraphim Studies and the other with Steve Thorton (www.stevethorton.com).

The first shoot was at 8:00am in Seraphim Studios.
When I got there the only person who was there Linda, my MUA.
Kieth took the best pictutures of me ever & I had a great time working with them both.Linda was amazing!

I had a TUN of make up on when I left the shoot with Keith
and I was required to have bare make up and curly hair for my next shoot with Steve Thorton and it was in 3hours! since I live about an hour away from Atlanta there was no way I could go home first. So, I rushed to the nearest target and bought a bunch of
make up remover and cotton swabs; I ended up sitting in the Boarders parking lot for the next 45min. removing all the junk off of my face. Ugh. Then there was the hair issue! I started heading towards Marrieta (where my next shoot was) and road around until I saw the nearest hair studio. I jumped outta my car and ran inside they sat me down in the first chair I came to. As I was sitting I realized that the girl about to do my hair and another stylist were wispering about what to use to curl my hair and what they couldn't use then it hit me I was the only white girl in there! LOL My Stylist said "Girl, I've never done a white girls hair before so you let me know if it starts to burn.." humm...not a good sign! After serveral of the girls in the store came up to touch my hair and about 20mins of laughing my hair looked great! I was ready to go!

I met Steve at a coffee house and followed him to where we were shooting. He pulls off the side of the road and starts driving up this huge imbankment, my little Altima was not going up there! I get in the car with Steve and ride the rest o
f the way to the top where I get out, Strip down to my lace black boyshorts throw on a black tank and start following Steve down into a very small clearing (obviously an old grown over drainage pool). The sun was just starting to set so we didn't have much time. The actual shoot was total hell (But, I didn't complain I'm not a fucking Diva or anthing...okay, well I didn't complain to HIM! LOL). It was hot and it looked like rain (and everyone in GA what that means in the south! HUMID!) , I was exhausted from the other shoot, the grass we were in came up to my shoulders and there were ungodly amounts of insects all over the place. At one point I swore I was sweating Gnats! Steve was great though and I knew his amazing work well (go check it out: www.stevethorton.com) so it was all well worth it! I LOVE my pictures from him as well! He had a totally different style than Keith which was awsome to go from on extreme to the other.
Obviously both my shoots went amazingly well and now I'm heading back to Athens to meet Dusty at the GA Theater to see ZOSO.
Bye for now!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home