My Photo
Name:
Location: North east, Georgia

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a blast!
I thought I was a pirate but ended up really being a Bounty. That always seems to happen to me..LOL
Halloween night I got ready at Susan's house (She was Betty Page) and then we went downtown-Mark rode with us too (he was a memeber of Devo..but claimed some stripper ran off with his hat the night before..). We met Mike (a phrat boy) and Lauren (a very professional looking nurse..) at Taco Stand. Susan and Mark ended up going to meet people who I wasn't interested in evr seeing again, so The Phrat boy, The professional nurse and I went to FireHouse. The more Lauren drank the more she realized she just wasn't as slutty as the rest of the nurses there! So, in no time I had her in her bra and coat with whore red lip stick and a smile (I have that affect on my friends..). At some point we ended up meeting up with Susan and Mark again at Tasty World to watch a drag show (Billy Jean) and ran into a BUNCH of other people while we were there. After the show a group of us went to some other places.....Where our group seemed to double in size..(hum, this story is getting kinda hazy all of a sudden..).. but ended up at The Loft (or is it the Library now?). We drank to much which led to dancing to much which led to more drinking until finally Luaren, Mike, Allison and I went to meet my friend Ross (3-hole punch Ross..He'll get really excited if you get his costume!) at Gus's. Where I finally got my camera I'd begged him to buy me 7hrs. before. And I met some of his friends that were suprisingly really nice (Suprised since Ross is such an asshole). At this point it was close to 2am so we all parted ways. And that's where my story ends. =O)
Check back tomorrow and I should have all the pix posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home